Monday, August 24, 2009

Alzheimer's training programs for One Dollar

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here are more interesting dementia articles and activities,

Paying for Alzheimer's Care
Brian Willie

FACT: Training #1 alone was part of my Ultimate Alzheimer's Care
Rescue Program which sold for up to $497 (and is not even available
at the moment because it's sold out).

FACT: When I released this course, it
sold out in 6 days.

FACT: Training #2 features the top expert in the country on how to
find the best nursing homes and assisted living facilities-even on
a budget and even with Medicaid.

You pay just $1 for these two training programs (plus 2 other great training programs)
and you get instant access to:

-The entire first module of my Ultimate Alzheimer's Care Rescue
Program (full audio, written transcripts and all!) Value: $197

-"Secrets of Finding the Best Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
Facilities." (full audio and written transcripts) Value: $49

- My "Coping Caregiver Video Series" Value: $49

- "Powerful Ways To Sharpen Your Memory" Value: $27

PLUS

-An entire month Free in my Alzheimer's Care Rescue Club

I'm basically giving it away. (Yeah - my
jaw dropped, too.)

Get yours here before I run out or come to my senses and pull the
page down:

Warmly,

-Brian Willie
Elder Law Attorney and Founder of Paying For Alzheimer's Care
P.S. - I'll be taking this page down soon so
get yours NOW while you still can! It's just $1.

P.P.S. How often are you able to get $322 worth of training for
only $1?

No comments: