Monday, September 7, 2009

How You Can Get The Most Popular Dementia Caregiver Training Programs for Just $1...

Here is a great dementia resource for caregivers and healthcare professinals,

Here is information on being the best caregiver you can be

Here are more interesting dementia articles and activities,

Brian Willie

You only have until noon today to sign up

You're about to get all this for just one measly little buck...

"Ultimate Alzheimer's Care Rescue Program Module 1-Estate and Life Planning" Retail $197 INCLUDED

"Audio Interview: "Secrets of Finding The Top Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities" Retail $49 INCLUDED

"My Coping Caregiver Video Series" Retail $49 INCLUDED

"Powerful Ways To Sharpen Your Memory" Retail $27 INCLUDED

-----------------

Total Value $322

ALL Four Trainings (INSTANT ACCESS!)

Just $1


Dementia Caregiver Training Program

Dear Alzheimer's Family Member,

As an extra, unadvertised bonus for watching my video "The Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid" this week, I want to give you INSTANT ACCESS to four of my most popular training programs that will teach you:

Estate and Life Planning: Critical Steps To Take Now. This over 1 hour audio is the first of 6 modules in my hugely popular (and sold out) "Ultimate Alzheimer's Care Rescue Program" training series. You get the entire audio recording plus full written transcripts. You'll learn everything you need to know now including how to avoid expensive guardianships when your loved one loses capacity PLUS 3 critical documents everyone must have and MUCH more! I'll give you dozens of things you can put to use today, but this one tip on guardianships alone could save you $5,000-10,000 in attorney fees.

One of my most popular audio interviews with a top nursing home and assisted living expert, Pat Dismukes "Secrets of Finding The Top Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities." Includes full written transcripts of this nearly 60 minute interview with Pat!

My "Coping Caregiver Video Series" Get instant access to 3 "Coping Caregiver" videos. You'll learn "How to Cope With Elderly Parents Moving In," plus "The Job Description of the Hospice Worker" and "Coping With Negative Emotions As Caregivers."


My crticial series "Powerful Ways To Sharpen Your Memory." You'll learn how to dramatically increase your memory. This is one of the keys to warding off Alzheimer's.
These training programs are jam-packed with content, and best of all it's the type of information that you can apply in just a short time and start seeing real results!

Because as you'll soon see, when you go through one of my training programs you enter...

"The No Theory Zone"

What do I mean by "The No Theory Zone"?

Well it's simple. A lot of training programs talk about stuff that used to work (or worse) should work (but maybe doesn't).

My tips, tricks and trainings however, are backed up by real-world experience from my practice and my actual clients.

When I tell you for instance exactly why you should avoid adding a loved one as a joint owner on a bank account or which 3 documents can protect you for years to come, it's not theory, it's because I've used them countless times and they WORK!



And when I tell you why gifting (giving money or property away) can destroy your chances of ever receiving government benefits you may so badly need (and what you can do about it) it's because I've encountered it over and over and IT WORKS!


And when I tell you all about why use of living trusts for Alzheimer's families are usually totally inappropriate and useless and what to do instead it's because IT WORKS!


And when I tell you about one little step you can take today to start planning to find a top nursing home or assisted living facility (even on a budget), it's because IT WORKS!
So in other words, when I tell you something works...IT WORKS...and it can save you countless hours of frustration, spinning your wheels, and save you ALOT of heartache and money!

Here's a closer look at the money and time saving training courses you're about to receive:

Course Descriptions:

No comments: